Re: Using different social media platforms/websites with NVDA

Jonathan COHN

OK, different tack here.

Both twitter and Facebook have single key shortcuts of their own for navigation.  Also, for Facebook, each grouping of a post and its replies is in an article region. I am not sure if NVDA "d" key will skip to the next article or if it just uses more encompassing HTNL regions.

So if you are in NVDA focus mode:
j will move to next posting
k will move to previous posting
l will like a posting
? will give a full list of shortcuts I will include twitters list below.

BTW J/K/?  also work in Gmail .

t in a twitter web page will retweet with an option to add your own text.
WindowEyes once had a training session on these keystrokes I wonder if VFO kept any of that training around.

HTH.

Jonathan Cohn