Re: Drag and Drop with NVDA

mohammad suliman

hi Brian,
to get to the column headers while the focus is on a message title in the tree view:
* NVDA + numpad 8, you will hear NVDA announce "tree view"
* then NVDA + numpad2, now "list" will be announced
* again NVDA + numpad2, now navigator object will be the first column header.
* now,  you can use NVDA + numpad4 / numpad6 to move to previous / next column header
from here, I don't know how to drag and drop the columns, I tried, but it didn't work.
hope that helps,
Mohammad

On 5/24/2016 6:13 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

mk,

         When I get to the first message in the Inbox NVDA announces "Table," followed by the subject of the first subject.  If I hit NVDA+NumPad 4 NVDA announces "No Previous."  If I follow that with NVDA+Numpad 2 it says, "No Object Inside."

          I've tried all of the Object Navigation Commands when sitting on that first message in the inbox and none seems to move me to anywhere near to the column headings for the respective fields shown beneath them in the inbox, so I'm still stymied.

   ~ Henry Rosovsky