Re: OT discussions

Edited

I would not normally resend something like this on the heels of it appearing elsewhere, but I want to make sure that the correct link to the most recent information about how you do this is seen.  The one I posted this morning was to another topic on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group, and it's harder to find the step-by-step instructions there.

Read:  Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io
There has never been an e-mailing list service that gives a user more precise control over just what traffic they will allow through to their inbox.  It is a simple matter to set up any group, even one that routinely has torrents of messages, such that you get to preview new topics and make the decision as to whether you want to get any messages other than the initial one.

           ~ Richard Dehmel