Re: OT discussions

Edited

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 10:57 AM, E.T. wrote:
Now I remember why I unsubscribed from this group the last time. Too much traffic. Already almost 200 posts just since the start of the week.
Every time, on any Groups.io group, when people complain about "too much traffic" they get the following in reply from me:

Read:  Fine-Grained Control Over the Group Messages You Receive from Groups.io

There has never been an e-mailing list service that gives a user more precise control over just what traffic they will allow through to their inbox.  It is a simple matter to set up any group, even one that routinely has torrents of messages, such that you get to preview new topics and make the decision as to whether you want to get any messages other than the initial one.

           ~ Richard Dehmel