Re: My thoughts on offensive company names and so on.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Eleni Vamvakari wrote:
The fact that someone is new to something shouldn't impair his ability to actually learn about it.
But being fed a stream of inaccurate information makes that a much higher hurdle to jump.

I don't disagree with you about sarcasm or arch humor, either.   That's generally different from many of the full-blown fact-free rants one often encounters that make assertions that don't hold up to any examination.  Hence the reason I encourage people not to "buy" anything, whether utterly glowing or utterly negative, without getting out there and seeing what the consensus is and being circumspect about what sources they trust when doing that research.

           ~ Richard Dehmel