Re: Asking about any software that can pass audio signal from one software to another and is accessible with NVDA

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Oh, I see, thanks for all of your explaination.

Felix G. 於 24/5/2016 14:41 寫道:

Hello,
Virtual Audio Cable can be found at:
http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
I use it on a regular basis and will try my best to answer questions.
Basically, the software manages objects called cables. A cable has the property of acting as both playback and recording device, and anything that's played back through it immediately becomes recordable from it. In addition there is the concept of a repeater which records from a device and repeats the data via playback to another device, such as from the microphone to one of the cables, or from one of the cables to your speakers.
Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Felix Grützmacher

Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> schrieb am Di., 24. Mai 2016 um 06:26 Uhr:
There's a program that'll do exactly this very thing.  It's called Virtual
Audio Cable.  I dont' know much about it, but I did use it back in the days.
I remember it being accessible, though kind of a pain in the behaunkis to
set up.  Once done though, it was then pretty easy to use.  And, let me make
it clear.  I never said that the setup process wasn't accessible.  I simply
said it was kind of confusing, and a little bit annoying.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.