Re: rules for Most Lists

E.T.

No surprise really. These are common sense guidelines that are universally accepted but not always followed.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan

On 7/24/2018 10:56 PM, Brian K. Lingard wrote:
Dear Antony & List:
I have noticed that almost every list I have ever subscribed to has almost the exact rules as every other list I belong to. It is almost like they were from a large rubber stamp or cookie cutter.
The rules are usually:
No flaming
Keep the language civil, like grandma was reading your posts
Please spell check before sending
Your subject line should be highly descriptive of your message body
Ask the author of a message from another source if you may post it here
In addition, Often, the rules are listed in exactly the same order on many different lists.
I expect the rules for this list are similar to other lists, even ones on different platforms, such as Mailman, Freelists.org, Yahoo groups, etc.