From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Elshara Silverheart
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 5:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] rules for Most Lists

I've ran a mailman server and it didn't come with a predefined template for rules.

On 7/24/18, Brian K. Lingard <bkl@ncf.ca> wrote:
Dear Antony & List:

I have noticed that almost every list I have ever subscribed to has
almost the exact rules as every other list I belong to. It is almost
like they were from a large rubber stamp or cookie cutter.

The rules are usually:
No flaming
Keep the language civil, like grandma was reading your posts Please
spell check before sending Your subject line should be highly
descriptive of your message body Ask the author of a message from
another source if you may post it here

In addition, Often, the rules are listed in exactly the same order on
many different lists.

I expect the rules for this list are similar to other lists, even ones
on different platforms, such as Mailman, Freelists.org, Yahoo groups, etc.