Re: NVDA and Firefox annoyance

Mallard

Strange thing; I do see a V for Visited and nothing for non-visited links, except on a site where I do my shopping, which sows all links as visited, I never understood why.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 25/07/2018 21:12, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
Hi Group,

I know this is a controversial topic, but through this whole Quantum Firefox switch, I and many others have not had any issues with Firefox.  There is obviously something wrong because a significant number of people using screen access technology are having issues.  I just wish the screen reader developers could pin this one down. I have been using Firefox for 15 years now and through all of it with JAWS and NVDA on several systems going back to Windows XP, I have no major issues.

In addition, I am having good results with Microsoft Edge.  The only major issue I have there is with NVDA, visited VS unvisited links are not recognized.  If they ever fix this one in NVDA, that one will be near perfect as well.

On 7/25/2018 2:21 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes and its about as friendly as  ahead of mad cows.
Also unless they have relented on update it gets put back to on. Grr.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-