Re: Getting Off of SSDI, ongoing cost of access technology

Gene

If you want to join a list where such discussion is allowed, that's your privelege.  This list will not allow messages that risk causing divisive and heated political discussions that have not even the remotest connection to anything reasonably allowed on the list.  I shall close the thread if it continues.

This list allows some off topic discussion and has for the many years I have been a member.  But this is beyond any remotely reasonable expansion of off topic material, and as I said, it has a good chance of stirring up a good deal of divisive political discussion.

Gene Asner, list administrator