Re: Drag and Drop with NVDA

Ejaz Shah

Try unchecking NVDA's reporting of tables. the first time I press NVDA + Numpad 4 NVDA says "Select Columns to Display button". After that the column headers come.

On 5/24/2016 8:13 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

mk,

         When I get to the first message in the Inbox NVDA announces "Table," followed by the subject of the first subject.  If I hit NVDA+NumPad 4 NVDA announces "No Previous."  If I follow that with NVDA+Numpad 2 it says, "No Object Inside."

          I've tried all of the Object Navigation Commands when sitting on that first message in the inbox and none seems to move me to anywhere near to the column headings for the respective fields shown beneath them in the inbox, so I'm still stymied.

   ~ Henry Rosovsky