On 7/26/18, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
Well, it states "latest Chrome" in the subject...

Antony.

On Thursday 26 July 2018 at 19:53:20, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Which browser?
Firefox 61 is fine here no lagging

From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: 26 July 2018 18:15
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda very laggy on some websites with latest chrome

Hi,
On websites such as this one:

https://www.windowscentral.com/chime-surface-go-only-decent-10-inch-windows
-tablet

NVDA is very very laggy almost to the point of the site is nearly
unreadable and its frustrating to navigate the site. I am glad I have the
cheap inexpensive jaws home use license and Microsoft narrator as backups
when NVDA gets real laggy like this. But even so, could this please be
fixed so NVDA is nice and snappy on websites?

Thanks

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Someone has stolen all the toilets from New Scotland Yard. Police say they

have absolutely nothing to go on.

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't* CC