Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 12:15 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda very laggy on some websites with latest chrome

Hi,

On websites such as this one:

https://www.windowscentral.com/chime-surface-go-only-decent-10-inch-windows-tablet

NVDA is very very laggy almost to the point of the site is nearly unreadable and its frustrating to navigate the site. I am glad I have the cheap inexpensive jaws home use license and Microsoft narrator as backups when NVDA gets real laggy like this. But even so, could this please be fixed so NVDA is nice and snappy on websites?

Thanks

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10