From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun
Everiss
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 9:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't get to my music file folder

Running and typing music should always get you to that folder unless you
changed your location.

if not go to c:\users

find your username and then your music folder

Ofcause go and hit winkey and I, go to storage search for this in settings
search and see where stuff actually goes, I have for example on the
workstation because of its 128gb ssd, all documents, music and other videos
and data pictures, etc on my data hdd and not on the system.

If this is the case you can change your location of your files using simple
comands from explorer.

On 7/26/2018 3:59 PM, Gene wrote:
Did you do what you should always do when odd pronblems occur with no
known possible solution other than this? Did you reboot?

Also, did you look for the folder using File Explorer?