From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Getting to Music, Photos & video files

But none of this should matter. The point of Windows is to allow you to get to things like this very quickly not dependent on knowing where they are. In Windows 7, I can't discuss how Windows 10 is organized, if you open the start menu, then tab once, you are in a list. You can down arrow and find documents and music. You can also use first letter navigation and type d or m.

If the start menu isn't working properly, you may need to know where they are to open them using Windows Explorer. I don't know how many Windows 7 users know about this, and I also suspect that Windows 10 has a similar interface.