Re: Amazon.com "Cart" page with JAWS & NVDA

ely.r@...

Brian,

I am running NVDA with no addons and Firefox 6.0.1.

I went to the heading titled Shopping Cart and tabbed through my cart that had only one item.

First tab was the image with the alt-tag of the title of the gook.

Next tab took me to the link to the item page on Amazon.

Next was to the name of the publisher which was a link. ,

This was followed by gift options not available followed by the text “learn more” which was a link.”

Next two tabs were to buttons. first of these was labeled “Delete and the title of the gook.

The second button was “save for later and the title of the book”

Tabs following the active cart went to “saved for later.

Writing that all out makes it sound confusing even to me who just wrote it.

Basically using , Next heading will get you to the shopping cart and then tabs will move you through all the items and options in the cart

Rick