Re: Audacity add on?

Roger Stewart

I just sent it to you off list.  This is the version I have.

Enjoy!

Roger

On 7/27/2018 10:07 AM, Tyler Wood wrote:
I didn't even know there was one. I don't think it's listed on the official add ons page.

Very frustrating when this happens I might add. Unless I completely missed it in which case I will feel pretty silly.

On 27-Jul-2018 10:03 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I just tried to see if there is a new version of the add on for Audacity and I can't find it anywhere on the official add on site.  Does anyone know what the latest version is, where I can get it, and if it's ready for the new Python?

Thanks.

Roger