Re: User configuration directory

Roger Stewart

Don't think so. I just checked and I find an item on my installed copy saying explore user config. It's just in a different place. It's in app data under nvda but portable copy has user config in the nvda directory itself.

Roger

On 7/27/2018 4:58 PM, Adriani Botez wrote:
On the installed copy the folder is called systemconfig. Only in portable copies the foldeer is called Userconfig.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 27.07.2018 um 23:21 schrieb Tage Johansson <frans.tage@...>:

Hello!
Does anyone know where the NVDA user config directory usually is located. I tried to click on the item in the start menu, but it seams to be an empty file instead of a directory.
Thanks in advance!
Tage