Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for sound recording programs: was, [nvda] New Member (5)

Hi Gene,
Your audio tutorial was really helpful, and even more than I am
grateful for the amount of information you provided, I am thankful for
your systematic and structural way of presenting it all.
I have been a little busy in the last day or so, so I haven't listened
to the MP3 Direct Cut demonstration, but will do that soon enough as
well.
Would folks still recommend that I issue the cursor and marker
insertion key presses half a second or so before the point I intend it
to be placed, or is that no longer the case, at least it probably
wouldn't on a Windows 8.1 (to be Windows 10) 8 gb RAM I5 processor
powered laptop computer? I was trying editing a bit, and it was quite
messy, as there were extra bits not being eradicated in my hurry to
press the marker keystrokes a short while before.
Thanks.I wished that NVDA

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah