From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: May-23-16 9:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Itunes 12.4.0.119

Then don't makes assumptions. I'm not saying you are. I'm simply kindly
asking please that you don't. As yes, until this latest update which broke
a lot of things, it was quite better than back in 2011. I think you would
have been quite impressed prior to 12.4. And just as a heads up, I've made
Apple aware of the issues in Windows, and trust me. It's not just NVDA
having the issue. It seems to be across the board on the Windows side of
things. They told me that I wasn't the first to report things, they were
definitely aware of the issues, and were working their butts off to push us
out an update that'll fix those issues.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.