Re: can't put the mail app on muy desktop

Robert Mendoza

Hi, Rosemary

To add shortcut to your desktop simply hit the Windows key + R, in the edit field type with out quote as follow

shell:appsfolder

then press enter then the dialog box will open. To quick find to the Mail apps pressed several times of letter M untill your focus got to right place.

Pressed Shift + F10 to open the context menu then select Create Shortcut

Robert mendoza

Hi, everyone,

I just switched to the mail app but now I can’t put it on my desktop. I tried everything I know to do but nothing has worked. I don’t want to have to keep hitting the windows key and typing “mail” every time I want to go to the mail app. What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10