Re: skype accessibility

John Isige

Yes. Pretty sure it's in options but I forget where. I'm pretty sure it's called something like "show typing notification". I don't have 7 installed anymore because I'm preparing for the switch and I don't feel like installing it just to look up the exact name, sorry.

On 7/28/2018 3:10, Brian Tew via Groups.Io wrote:
Is there any way to stop the "joe shmoe is typing" messages and the time announcements?
I am using skype 7.4, but I could change to another version if there is reason to do so.
Windojs 10, nvda with no add-ons so far on a desktop.
thanks.