From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA on XP?

Hi James,

As Joseph noted, the last version of NVDA that works on Windows XP is NVDA
2017.3. The download for that version is:
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2017.3/nvda_2017.3.exe

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

The latest version that’ll run happily on Windows XP is 2017.3.

Cheers,

Jsoeph