From: "David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 4:43 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Goes Silent In Dialogue on Websites

Hello Members,

I believe I am using a 2016 version of NVDA with my windows seven
computer, and will upgrade when purchasing a new computer in 2020.
That being said, can someone explain the reason NVDA goes silent when
I press enter on a given website, and I enter a link called Dialogue.
Arrow keys (up down) or tab keys do not result in any screen info being read.
Just blank blank blank

One such example is the Tax Information link at Amazon, required by
authors to complete when establishing or updating an existing account.

I notice too, some websites are using the word 'button' instead of
'link' to identify key places. What is the difference?

Thank you for your help.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com