From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] User configuration directory

Don't think so. I just checked and I find an item on my installed copy
saying explore user config. It's just in a different place. It's in app
data under nvda but portable copy has user config in the nvda directory
itself.

Roger

On 7/27/2018 4:58 PM, Adriani Botez wrote:
On the installed copy the folder is called systemconfig. Only in
portable copies the foldeer is called Userconfig.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 27.07.2018 um 23:21 schrieb Tage Johansson <frans.tage@gmail.com
<mailto:frans.tage@gmail.com>>:

Hello!
Does anyone know where the NVDA user config directory usually is
located. I tried to click on the item in the start menu, but it seams
to be an empty file instead of a directory.
Thanks in advance!
Tage