Re: MS Onenote

Dan Beaver

Quinton,

I am just beginning to learn what it is and how to use it.  It was recommended to me by a friend.  We want to use a tool that will let us access certain files from our phones and from our computers at all times and we were told OneNote will let us do this.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

There are several versions of OneNote.  In Windows 10 they appear as "OneNote 2016 (Desktop app)" and the other simply "OneNote", which is the UWP version.

I haven't used them in awhile, but from memory the desktop version was better last I looked.

Are you familiar with what OneNote is and how to use it (conceptually I mean, rather than which specific keys though obviously that's important too!)?

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:

How do we use Onenote with NVDA? Some of it seems accessible but some parts do not seem to speak.

This is under Windows 10 latest update with NVDA latest master.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

--
Quentin Christensen