Re: Doing mathematics

Rosemarie Chavarria

I use an abacus.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sociohack AC
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:33 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Doing mathematics

 How do you guys do mathematics?  Do you use some software or some physical instrument like abacus? I will be appearing for a management entrance exam in December. I will be required to solve high school level mathematical problems as soon as possible. I had learnt math when I had partial vision with normal pen and paper, then i switched to humanities, and now I intend to go the management route. For this I will be required to do mathematics again. Please suggest me any possible solutions. It is a competitive exam, so speed and accuracy both matters.

Regards,
Sociohack