Re: can't put the mail app on muy desktop

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Chris,

I was able to create my shortcut from the mail app on the task bar. Instead of using the applications key, I hit shift f-10 and arrowed down to create shortcut. That did the trick.

Thank you for your help.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10