Re: a question for geen nz

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

There's always my program, the Youtube Downloader User Interface, and you can find it at
http://www.softcon.com/files/
There's other programs on that page too, but the ytdlui program works with 3 different programs to do the actual downloading, including youtube-dl, curl, and wget. You'll need to read the documentation to find the download locations, and you'll also need to make sure at least one of those programs are in the same directory as the ytdlui program, but it works quite nicely, allows multiple urls, (one per line), and logs the status of each download so you have a record of what was downloaded, and when it was done.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay I was wondering if you still use the free you tube down loader for windows?  I was wondering if the program is still accessible?  I am asking because you did a demo on the program.  I have not updated the program in a year butt I am using the older version.  Just let me know.