Re: a question for geen nz

John Isige

I get 403 forbidden when I click that link.

On 7/28/2018 18:28, Travis Siegel wrote:
There's always my program, the Youtube Downloader User Interface, and
you can find it at
http://www.softcon.com/files/
There's other programs on that page too, but the ytdlui program works
with 3 different programs to do the actual downloading, including
youtube-dl, curl, and wget.  You'll need to read the documentation to
find the download locations, and you'll also need to make sure at
least one of those programs are in the same directory as the ytdlui
program, but it works quite nicely, allows multiple urls, (one per
line), and logs the status of each download so you have a record of
what was downloaded, and when it was done.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018, Bobby Vinton wrote:

Hay I was wondering if you still use the free you tube down loader
for windows?  I was wondering if the program is still accessible?  I
am asking because you did a demo on the program.  I have not updated
the program in a year butt I am using the older version.  Just let me
know.