From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
David Russell
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2018 9:37 PM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [NVDA] dialogue boxes and go silent with 2016 NVDA Version

Hello Brian and list,

I did see your posts, and thank you for the ways to initiate buttons and links.

I also notice from recent discussion here, that buttons seem to be a bit vague
In definition as they can convey different things.

You suggested updating to the latest version of NVDA for windows 7.
How do I designate that particular choice of versions?
Thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com