Re: skype gripe

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

The alt + 1 and alt + 2 keys are your friends when you want to jump
between contacts and the chats you have had with people.

I did like the way old skype 7.4 was easy to jump between writing a
message then reviewing what both of you said a bit more jumping around
in later version s of skype.

Gene nz

On 7/26/2018 12:39 AM, Brian Tew via Groups.Io wrote:
Well skype decided to talk to me today. Not sure what was wrong yesterday.
It is pretty awful for braille with tons of clutter, but it is talking.
that is, I found the replies to my immortal prose.