From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: 19 July 2018 21:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Smartphones with Keypads or Keyboards

I wonder if this is the phone that the kapsys phone is based on. It is an Android phone running either Kitkat or Lollypop and has a touch screen on the top section and keys on the lower section.  Kapsys has superimposed their own skin and a suite of specialized talking apps. They're selling it for around $500 with a GPS system added on for another $300. This is the French company that marketed a handheld GPS navigation device called the Kapten.

Andy