From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: 20 July 2018 00:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with NVDA and Braille input

I've noticed similar issues with my BrailleNote Touch, and I have my braille table set to Grade 2. I mostly use my qwerty keyboard for typing and the Touch for proofreading and editing. The backspace, space, and enter keys work as they should with NVDA, but if there is some way to input braille with the Perkins-style keyboard on my Touch and have it come out right, that would be nice.