From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 2:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Introducing Add-on Updater: check, download, apply
add-onupdates #AddonRelease

As two of us have pointed out in this thread. Maybe you need to remove Focus
Highlight from the auto update as its clearly downdating it. I have just put
back 5.2 and its now wanting to downdate it again. if we could lock out such
add ons then that would be good.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.