From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf of Sociohack AC
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 9:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [NVDA] Doing mathematics

 Thank you Rick! I have contacted the authorities, and I have to know that I am allowed the scribe of my choice and the use of an abacus during the exam. Further, a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour will also be provided to all visually impaired candidates.
I will look at the question papers and get in touch with you again.
-- Regards, Sociohack

_._,_._,_