From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simone Dal Maso
Sent: Dienstag, 31. Juli 2018 09:48
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] alpha version of NVDA: NvdaRemote doesn't load anymore

Hello,
sorry I was on holiday and I don't know if this topic has already been covered.
I downloaded latest alpha snapshot and any time I run NVDA I receive an beep error, and looking into the log screen, I see that there are problems with the NVDA Remote addon.
Since this addon is one of the most important, do you have the same problems?
The log says:

Error initializing global plugin <class 'globalPlugins.remoteClient.GlobalPlugin'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "globalPluginHandler.pyc", line 32, in initialize
File
"D:\Users\MI09424\Downloads\nvda\userConfig\addons\remote\globalPlugins\remoteClient\__init__.py",
line 56, in __init__
File
"D:\Users\MI09424\Downloads\nvda\userConfig\addons\remote\globalPlugins\remoteClient\__init__.py",
line 104, in create_menu
AttributeError: 'MenuItem' object has no attribute 'SetCheckable'