Re: can't put the mail app on muy desktop

Inam Uddin

Dear friend, if you want mail app shortcut to your desktop, do the following!

Press win+r type “shell:appsfolder” without quotations press enter key then press tab key to details check now find your mail app press application key to create shortcut your windows will say that the shortcut will not create do you want shortcut to be placed to your desktop? Press yes and your issue will resolved.

HTH

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...