some questions about NVDA
Hi all. Here are some questions I want to ask
- Can we expect flexible web with NVDA in future?
- What about the screen curtain addon for NVDA?
- As you all know, Narrator has an image description feature, why we doesn’t have this important feature in NVDA?
- In the early updates of win10. When the win10 OCR implemented on NVDA. It recognize almost everything, for example, the photos in photos app, even I used it for reading video games menu. But now, its very laggy. And doesn’t recognize as it was before. Why is that?
- In Microsoft office 2013 or 2016, the NVDA has so many delays, while reading, writing, and while reading the ribbon menus, why?
- In the modern browsers like the Firefox quantum, solving captcha images is the main issue for many vi people. Can we expect a feature in NVDA for it
- Last question, I’m using Microsoft mail app. And I’ve created a sepret profile for it. Sometimes after reading or replying to a mail. When I press windows plus m to move to the desktop. The NVDA stops reading anything. And it force me to restart the NVDA, why?
I hope all of the above mentioned problems will be fixed in the
Keep the NVDA alive!
Chief Content Officer at
Blind Help Project
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.