Re: Free, accessible TV software

To be honest you would need a tv tuner card.

And to be honest with netflicks and other stuff about thats going to not be a problem.

Depending on your country or if you use a vpn, you should be able to watch streams of other networks.

I for example have the local tv station network and I can watch their on demand shows.

No idea how you would watch live broadcasts but there is enough out there that you can at least watch what you want.

On 8/2/2018 5:55 AM, bob jutzi wrote:
Anyone know of Win10 software for watching TV which works with NVDA?

If needed, I could revert back to Windows7 on my other system but if possible, want this as a last resort.