Re: Free, accessible TV software

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

We're gonig to end up cutting the cord so just want to be able to pull in locals. I already have a USB TV tuner.

On 8/1/2018 2:20 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
To be honest you would need a tv tuner card.
And to be honest with netflicks and other stuff about thats going to not be a problem.
Depending on your country or if you use a vpn, you should be able to watch streams of other networks.
I for example have the local tv station network and I can watch their on demand shows.
No idea how you would watch live broadcasts but there is enough out there that you can at least watch what you want.
On 8/2/2018 5:55 AM, bob jutzi wrote:
Anyone know of Win10 software for watching TV which works with NVDA?

If needed, I could revert back to Windows7 on my other system but if possible, want this as a last resort.