Re: nvda and resilio sync

Tyler Wood

This is way way way way and about 10 more ways overcomplicating your case.

1. firefox, open your sync interface.

2. FInd folder you want removed. Hit capslock shift m on it.

3. BOttom of the screen with control end, you'll find a remove link. Click it.

All done.

No need to rebuild databases, remove indexes. That just hurts more than helps in long term.

The only thing I do is remove the .zip and .log files in the appdata folder.

On 01-Aug-2018 1:24 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Is there a way for us blinks to disconnect and remove folders.

I have had one that hasn't downloaded much over ages due to slow connection and download rate with users, etc.

Well suddenly it seems bt sync seems to be stuck trying to sync it, and not doing so unless its indexes are dammaged, I have killed the indexes but to be honest, if I could remove it from my sync that would be fine, its not an important folder and I can probably gleem it from somewhere else, then again, I may just get rid of it totally its not like something I need, there are other folders I could just munge at this point.

However right now I need to rebuild my entire sync database.

I'd leave syncing completely and if it were not for ultrabit I'd do just that.

reality is though that because I am going to be replacing this box sometimes this year and just want to keep it going, the easiest way out of this, is to delete my sync profile, uninstall resilio sync and leave it at that.

I will retry today but if it doesn't work, I am going to probably temperarily stop syncing my files at least for now.