From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and resilio sync

I use the preview builds so yeah. And some sites like reddit go busy

There is no way to set up rezillio as a service in mac os by the way.
You get stuck with an inaccessibe html page you can’t even access to add folders etc. I don’t know how to set it up as a service on windows but yeah that was the advice I got from someone soemwhare lol!

On 1 Aug 2018, at 12:14, Walker, Michael E wrote:

I understand that you prefer Chrome, but we sometimes have to switch
browsers for certain services. I am not sure of the answer of setting
this up as a service. If that does not work for you, you might need to
use Safari for it. What issues are you having in Safari?

You might also check if there is a VoiceOver mailing list that would
be better suited for this topic. I mean better suited as in you may be
able to expand to a larger audience of just VoiceOver users, as you
are asking about Mac.

Good luck!
Mike