Re: Free, accessible TV software

what usb tv card u using?

On 8/1/2018 6:01 PM, Stephen wrote:
I use a program called NextPVR with my USB TV tuner card.
It is very good, and it has a web interface that you can use to schedule your recordings, then you can use whatever media player you are comfortable with to play your recordings.
The setup process is very accessible.
At 04:38 AM 8/2/2018, you wrote:

Sorry this does not exist in WIN 10. I suggest a simple HD antenna on a good ole HD TV. I know there is a piece of Software called Chris TV, but don't know if it works with NVDA or how it works in general. Do a web search on said software.
Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10

----------
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@boeing.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 2:31:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free, accessible TV software

Does Windows 10 not have Windows Media Center? Have you tried going to the start menu and typing Windows Media Center into the search? Maybe they call it something different in Windows 10, or have a replacement program built in for it. If you are still not sure what to do, try a Google search for Windows 10 Media Center, and it should tell you what is the new toy on the market. Sorry, I do not keep up with this stuff adequately. I just look at what I need, and learn about a new app, as I go along. I mostly use iTunes, e-mail, and the web.

Mike