Re: Trouble with Weather Add-in

Debra Gardner

   I realize that I have another problem.  I uninstalled and earlier version  of Weather plus and now don't know for the life of me how to install weather plus 4.7.  It says to look for a package that has NVDA on it, but I can't find anything.  I downloaded and unzipped it and I can't find any package saying it and NVDa-addon  I read how to install the addon butfirst you have to find it!

Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:32 PM
Subject: [nvda] Trouble with Weather Add-in

    Hi:

For a number of years now, I have been having trouble with the weather Add-in.  It tells me that I am not on line, therefore it cannot look up my Zip Code.  I am using Windows 10 64-bitg.  I think I first got it to work when I was using either windows 7 or 8, but haven't gotten it to work since Windows 10.  Any ideas.  I'm using the latest version.  I don't know why it would think I am not online.