Re: some questions about NVDA
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1) I haven't been paying attention, I'm not sure what Flexible web is?
2) There is a screen curtain feature being tested currently. You can read more and try it here: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/7857
3) Image description: Good idea, There was an issue created awhile ago, but it doesn't appear anyone has looked at the current situation: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/7671
4) Re OCR has gone downhill. I'm not sure. It's not even something that's easy to replicate
5) There are several performance issues with Office we are slowly working on. If you have a particular one in mind, search for it on our Issue tracker and you will hopefully find a relevant conversation to follow: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues
6) Unlikely. The problem is that CAPTCHAs are designed to make you do something that proves you are a human, so bots and computer generated algorithms can't get past them. Ergo, WE can't write an algorithm to defeat them (and if we do, they will change the test, because if we can, the spammers can too). The best approach is to advocate for change in addressing the problem that CAPTCHA seeks to solve.
7) Not sure off the top of my head. After it happens, if you could send me a copy of your NVDA log, ideally at debug level (to info@... ) I can have a look and try for you.
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 6:55 PM, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote: