Re: New Google results page??

I noticed google have redone their site, there are results clearly labeled as either adds, web or whatever, google the site for search has gotten a lot easier to handle for me.

On 8/2/2018 8:02 PM, zahra wrote:
hi brian.
i faced this issue in the recent days.
even i go to google website and write and search my desire item, but
finding the result became a little difficult.
what is the solution to make previous behaviour?

Its been a few days since i tried a google search from the address bar, but

now it comes up with a search choices with no apparent indication it has any

function, but it does and it then seems to get very confusing. Unfortunately

if you ignore it and use the search results list it seems very restricted
compared to how it was. It seems to be prioritising videos and pictures,
when what I really want are articles and web sites.

Is there any way to get the traditional system back or does one have to
figure out the new choices system after a log in to actually make it act in

a sensible way?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.