Re: using NVDA with BleachBit

Mallard

Hello,

I got curious and downloaded teh portable version of BleachBit for Windows.

Unfortunately it isn't accessible in itself, but it looks as if it can be used with the help of Windows10 OCR without too many problems.

It's a very thorough programme, at least at a quick glance. I don't feel safe trying it out without someone here to prevent me from messing up my system... So I'll wait till my husband is here before I do play with it more in depth.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 02/08/2018 11:50, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William ha scritto:
Hi all,
As an open source alternative to ccleaner, are there any one who used BleachBit?
I would like to know if it is accessible with NVDA.
Thanks.
william