Re: New Google results page??

Ralf Kefferpuetz

The google site doesn't give me any probs. First you got the ads results, then the web results, so I just go down to the web results and then it is all very clear and easy...

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Donnerstag, 2. August 2018 11:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Google results page??

I noticed google have redone their site, there are results clearly labeled as either adds, web or whatever, google the site for search has gotten a lot easier to handle for me.

On 8/2/2018 8:02 PM, zahra wrote:
hi brian.
i faced this issue in the recent days.
even i go to google website and write and search my desire item, but
finding the result became a little difficult.
what is the solution to make previous behaviour?

Its been a few days since i tried a google search from the address
bar, but

now it comes up with a search choices with no apparent indication it
has any

function, but it does and it then seems to get very confusing.
Unfortunately

if you ignore it and use the search results list it seems very
restricted compared to how it was. It seems to be prioritising videos
and pictures, when what I really want are articles and web sites.

Is there any way to get the traditional system back or does one have
to figure out the new choices system after a log in to actually make
it act in

a sensible way?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk