Re: nvda and resilio sync

Walker, Michael E

Why are you using a preview build of Safari instead of the stable version that comes with the Mac? I would expect that what is built into the Mac or comes with your Mac has had most bugs worked out by Apple.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 5:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and resilio sync

Preview builds of safari exist. Google for that. Actually rezilio is not accessible with mac os at all, nothing reads and the html area doesn’t work at all. I remember having the same experience on windows as well, but that was with the free plan for both machines. Ill have to try this again.

On 1 Aug 2018, at 13:13, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Then you may just need to use Safari for Rezillio, and Chrome for your
other browsing. VoiceOver is most optimized for Safari, as VoiceOver
and Safari are developed by Apple.

Preview builds of what?